Furutech introduceert met de CF-601F NCF – female- (en & CF-601M NCF -male-) de uitbreiding op haar top-lijn XLR connectors. Dit zijn Furutech’s eerste high-end gebalanceerde signaal connectors met NCF. NCF staat voor Nano Crystal² Formula (NCF). NCF is het cumulatieve resultaat van Furutech’s meer dan 30 jarige inspanningen om elektrische en mechanische resonantie van signaal en stroom transmissie sterk te reduceren. Dit resulteert in een spectaculaire reductie van her ruis niveau, sterk verbeterde afbeelding, focus en ” staging”. de CF-602FNCF (en & CF-601M NCF) brengen het luisterplezier naar een volgend (top-)niveau.
Furutech introduces the CF-602F NCF top-of-the-line XLR connector. This is Furutech first high-performance balanced signal connector to feature Nano Crystal² Formula (NCF). This material is the cumulative result of Furutech’s 30 plus year effort to eliminate electrical and mechanical resonance from signal and power transmission in high performance audio and video applications. Offering a dramatic reduction in noise, improved imaging, and focus, and improved sound staging, the CF-602F NCF will take your listening enjoyment to the next level.
Nano Crystal² Formula (NCF) Body material and Damping clips
The CF-602F NCF contacts are housed in a body formed with NCF Liquid Crystal Polymer Resin. The resin incorporates nylon, fiberglass, nano-sized crystalline piezo ceramic particles, carbon powder and Furutech special “NCF” anti-resonance damping material. The CF-602F NCF also features special NCF material damping clips of the same material.
Incorporated into selected Furutech products, NCF features a special crystalline material that has two 'active' properties. First, it generates negative ions that eliminate static. Second, it converts thermal energy into far infrared. Furutech combines this remarkable material with nano-sized ceramic particles and carbon powder for their additional 'piezoelectric effect' damping properties. The resulting Nano Crystal² Formula is the ultimate electrical and mechanical damping material. Created by Furutech, it is found exclusively in Furutech products.
Furutech’s Two-Stage Cryogenic and Demagnetization Alpha Process
Using cutting-edge technology and materials, Furutech developed a low-temperature two-stage process that significantly improves every facet of audio and video performance. The treatment begins during the manufacturing process with a deep, conditioning cryogenic freeze of all metal parts. Using high-end refrigerants -- liquid N2 or He -- Furutech achieves temperatures of between -196 to -250℃. The treated parts change their molecular structure at these extremes of temperature relieving internal stress. The molecules bond together more tightly, and the overall structure becomes more stable. This improves electrical conductivity and so power and signal transfer.
Step two in the Alpha Process exposes these same parts to the patented Ring Demagnetization treatment. Ordinary high-power magnets used for this purpose often increase magnetic effects; they leave some areas more magnetized than others. This patented process uses controlled attenuation to eliminate magnetization for immediately more vivid and colorful improvements. Ring Demagnetization further enhances conductivity of all treated materials.
ALL metallic parts used in Furutech products go through the Alpha Process treatment to keep all connectors, conductors, and metal parts in a perfect stress-free, stable, and highly conductive state.
• Rhodium-plated α (Alpha) Pure copper one-piece construction conductors.
• Nylon, fiberglass, nano-sized crystalline piezo ceramic particles, carbon powder and Furutech special “NCF” anti-resonance damping material main body combine heat resistant NCF Liquid Crystal Polymer Resin. NCF delivers improvements in the depth and focus of the sound stage, harmonics and tonal balance. Low frequencies are cleaner, with a greater sense of definition made possible by a lowered noise floor.
• Special resonance damping composite release button – formed with stainless steel powder and vibration resistant metal powder.
• Chrome-plated brass stamped housing.
• NCF material damping clips
• Housing: Multilayer hybrid NCF carbon housing composed of an outer hard clear coat over with another layer of Hybrid NCF Silver plated 3k carbon fiber on a nonmagnetic stainless-steel Housing. The best of damping and insulation materials improve frequency extension and tonal balance.