The new Ortofon Reference Interconnect cables Series is designed and manufactured by Ortofon Japan
Each of the new Reference series cables has its individual sonic expression:
- The Reference Red is an all-purpose, decent, but not too expensive cable that would be a great addition to any audio equipment. The sound is relaxed, warm and dynamic with high resolution.
- The Reference Blue is a dynamic and high-resolution cable that reveals detailed reproduction throughout the spectrum.
- The Reference Bronze has an astonishing wide-range, clear and neutral sound.
- The Reference Black is a new generation reference audio cable par excellence with a well-balanced, neutral and precise sound.
Ortofon Reference Bronze cable
A combination of three conductor materials: 4N PCUHD (Pure Copper Ultra High Durability), 4N HiFC (High performance pure copper) and 4N OFC (Oxygen-free copper), the Reference Bronze deliveres an astonishing wide-range, clear and neutral sound. Two bundles, each of 4 different kinds of conductors run in parallel and are orientated in such a way that their internal structure are kept asymmetric with respect to each other.
Both Nickel plated RCA terminal with rhodium plated housing and gold plated XLR terminal guarantee a durable and quality connection.
• Cable capacitance: 240 pF/m
• Cable length: 1.0 m
• Terminal: RCA or XLR
• 2 pieces per set
Reference Blue technical configuration
① Signal conductors: OFC (Oxygen-free copper) Ø 0.18 mm × 20
② Signal conductors: OFC (Oxygen-free copper) Ø 0.12 mm × 30
③ Signal conductors: HiFC (High performance pure copper) Ø 0.08 mm × 49